Vitreoretinal Associates of Washington strives to provide a unique patient experience…
…by utilizing the latest in state-of-the-art medical technology in a warm and welcoming environment.
We are proud to announce that VRA will be changing our name to Proliance Retina on September 1st. We are the same group of fellowship trained vitreoretinal surgeons offering the same level of care you have come to expect. The name Proliance Retina reflects our longstanding affiliation with Proliance Surgeons and it is easier to pronounce and remember.
Increase Font Size – Logo – Search
Increase or decrease font size
Proliance Surgeons, Inc., P.S.
The Joint Commission
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Retinal vascular diseases
- Epiretinal membranes
- Macular holes
- Ocular tumors
- Consultation by referral for pathological conditionals of the retina and vitreous
- Ophthalmic photography and digital fluorescein angiography
- Optical coherence tomography
- Digital ultrasound
- Laser treatment for many retinal conditions
- State of the art treatment for macular degeneration