Our highly trained and certified professionals are skilled in advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques to ensure thorough, focused and dedicated care to obtain optimal evaluation and results. Our physicians are Fellowship-trained retina specialists.
- Ophthalmic photography and digital fluorescein angiography;
- High-Definition Optical Coherence Tomography;
- Digital 3-D Ultrasound;
- Laser treatment for various retinal diseases and conditions;
- State-of-the-art treatment for Macular Degeneration;
- In-office treatment for retinal tears and detachments; and
- In the event that surgery is required, all procedures can be performed by our physicians in our own state-of-the-art facility The Retina Surgery Center, located in Bellevue, WA.
Advanced Surgery Techniques
Our surgeons pioneered the use of small gauge vitrectomy in the Pacific Northwest. Our doctors were the first in the area to transition from the standardand larger 20-gauage instrumentation to the smaller and sutureless 25-gauge equipment fifteen years ago. In 2014 Vitreoretinal Associates’ physicians again led the way as they began using the even smaller 27-gauge instrument to further minimize surgical risks and recovery times.
What does this mean to our patients?
A suture-free surgery means the patient has a short surgery time and a faster and more comfortable recovery.